The new XPR™ plasma represents the most significant advance in mechanized plasma cutting technology, ever.
These next generation systems redefine what plasma can do by expanding its capabilities and opportunities in ways never before possible. With unmatched X-Definition® cut quality on mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum, XPR increases cut speed, dramatically improves productivity and slashes operating costs.
New ease-of-use features and engineered system optimization make XPR easier to run with minimal operator intervention, while also ensuring optimal performance and unmatched reliability.
Industry leading cut quality – X-Definition
The XPR advances HyDefinition® cut quality by blending new technology with refined processes for next generation, X-Definition cutting on mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Consistent ISO range 2 results on thin mild steel
- Extended ISO range 3 cut quality results compared with earlier plasma technology
- Superior stainless steel cut quality across all thickness ranges
- Superior results on aluminum using Vented Water Injection™ (VWI)
Optimized productivity and reduced operating costs
- Dramatic improvement in consumable life on mild steel applications
- Thicker piercing capability than competitive plasma systems
- Significantly lower operating costs than previous generation technology
- High quality argon marking using the same cutting consumables
Engineered system optimization
- Ramp down error protection significantly increases realized consumable life
- Reduces the impact of catastrophic electrode blowouts